Power Day! ¡Día de la fuerza!

Yes, today was a POWER day!  💪  And I mean every letter of that word!  Started my day by waking up at 4:00am!!!  YIKES!!  It actually took me a good 2 months to get use to getting up at that time because my body did not want to get up!!  Haha!!    Got my workout in and felt gloriously accomplished!   Immediately got home and got the coffee pot working on some delicious fresh coffee and pulled out my rolling oats to start on the pancakes for breakfast.  Look at this!!  It turned out so good and it killed my hunger until lunch time!  Great job, oAtS!

After my kids came back from lunch, Ms. Soto, (me, myself and I) accidentally POWERFULLY and with full force hit the back of my head as I underestimated how close my chair at the front of the classroom was to the cabinet.  POW!💥 Several of my students came rushing to see if I was okay!  I started to rub the back of my head fast as I heard my students say, "Are you okay, Ms. Soto!!"  It took me a couple of seconds to compose myself when I started laughing out loud as to how silly this must have looked!!  As I was laughing, my students started laughing with me!  Surely, I will not forget today! 

Sí, hoy fue un día de FUERZA! 💪 ¡Y me refiero a cada letra de esa palabra! ¡Comencé mi día despertando a las 4:00 a.m. ¡YIKES! De hecho, me tomó dos meses para acostumbrarme a levantarme en ese momento porque mi cuerpo no quería levantarse. ¡¡Jaja!! ¡Obtuve mi entrenamiento y me sentí gloriosamente realizada! Inmediatamente llegué a casa y hice que la cafetera trabajara en un delicioso café recién hecho y saqué mi avena para comenzar a preparar los panqueques para el desayuno. ¡¡Mira esto!! ¡Resultó tan bueno y mató mi hambre hasta la hora del almuerzo! ¡Buen trabajo, aVeNa! 

Después de que mis estudiantes regresaron del almuerzo, la Srta. Soto, (yo, yo y yo) accidentalmente PODEROSAMENTE y con toda la fuerza golpeé la parte de atrás de mi cabeza mientras subestimaba lo cerca que estaba mi silla en el frente del salón de clases del gabinete. ¡POW! 💥 ¡Varios de mis estudiantes vinieron corriendo para ver si estaba bien! Comencé a frotar la parte posterior de mi cabeza rápidamente cuando escuché a mis estudiantes decir, "¿Estás bien, Srta. Soto!" Me tomó un par de segundos para calmarme cuando comencé a reír en voz alta sobre lo tonto que debe haber parecido esto. Mientras me reía, ¡mis alumnos comenzaron a reírse conmigo! Sin duda, no olvidaré este día!

Comments

Popular Posts